Home

Fulltone OCD review

Thomann: Fulltone Effekte - die Nr

1. Das gesamte 2020er Fulltone-Lineup portofrei mit 3 Jahren Garantie
  2. Top Auswahl an hochwertiger Mode aus der aktuellen Review Kollektio
  3. Review: Fulltone OCD V2 Overdrive Pedal. (Image credit: Fulltone) The Fulltone OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Drive), has been kicking around for more than a decade. Every so often its creator, Mike Fuller, introduces a newer version, and despite all the tweaking, many guitarists still consider the OCD one of the finest overdrive/distortion stompboxes
  4. Is the OCD the best overdrive pedal for guitar? Our Fulltone OCD review hopes to answer those questions and more. Let's run down what the OCD has on offer. Features: Drive, Volume, & Tone Controls: pretty standard fare one most overdrives for letting you dial in the gain, adjust the output volume, and find just the right tonal balance
  5. Fulltone OCD-Ge Obsessive Compulsive Drive Pedal Review. This is my full review of the brand new Fulltone OCD-Ge dirt pedal. This review will cover the standout benefits of the OCD-Ge and will also discuss the differences between this new version and the original. The original OCD is a classic and loved by many guitarists worldwide but the new OCD-Ge has some tricks up its sleeve
  6. Fulltone OCD Test. von Robby Mildenberger. 10.12.2008. 1288. (3.5 / 5) Mike Fuller steht bekanntermaßen für Bodenpedale mit klassisch weichem, geschmackvollen Overdrive-Sound. Mit dem OCD stellt der versierte Bluesgitarrist ein Pedal vor, das er ursprünglich für sich selbst gebaut hatte

Angesagte Mode von Review - Alle Trendmarken bei VAN GRAA

1. The Fulltone OCD is one of my favorite pedals into overdrive pedals, it is natural like a tube amp you can quite believe have a 3 body tube pushed behind! Fulltone OCD (Obsessive, Compulsive Overdrive) The sound is simply EXCELLENT this is the reason why I say this pedal is MANDATORY and whatever your guitar
  2. The Fulltone Obsessive Compulsive Drive (OCD) is an extremely open sounding Overdrive/Distortion circuit that differs from other overdrives in that it has a good bit more Dynamic-Rangemeaning the difference between picking soft or picking hard will actually yield a more natural and wider range of distortion (with less compression) than traditional diode-clipped overdrives. The OCD also creates complex overtones without changing the inherent tone of whatever amp and guitar you're playing.
  3. Ich habe das OCD mit dem Fulltone Full Drive II, dem Banzai Cold Fusion, Hao Rumble Mod, Okko Diablo und weil es nach dem ersten Anspielen förmlich danach rief, auch mit dem Baldringer Dual Drive verglichen. Das Fulltone OCD klingt im großen und ganzen wie das Baldringer Dual Drive (bzw. wie ein Kanal des Dual Drive, denn das Baldringer Pedal hat ja zwei identische Kanäle). Er hat das gleiche Zerrvermögen und die gleiche Dynamik, und auch der Mini Switch agiert ähnlich wie die beiden.
  4. In this video we go over the Fulltone OCD pedal. Awesome pedal that I really like. You can check out Fulltone's pedals at http://www.fulltone.com/pedalsFor..
  5. Zum Fulltone OCD: Dieses Gerät ist ein wahrer Traum, wenn man sich in Blues Rock/Classic Rock Gefilden bewegt. Sprich Cream, Hendrix, Bluesbreakers etc. Ich war dem Sound trotz meines geringen Könnens zuvor noch nie so nahe gekommen. Vielleicht ist der Fulltone nicht vielseitig, was ich aber nicht wirklich unterschreiben würde da meine Fähigkeiten einfach noch sehr eingeschränkt sind mit 2 Jahren Spielerfahrung, aber er rockt einfach das Haus und macht seine Arbeit einfach super
  6. e in Comp Cut to add a bit of definition to my OCD v1.4 which can sound a bit woolly on its own eg: where I don't have much opportunity to adjust the OCD upon changing guitars mid set. Click to expand... Yup. Fulltone fan here. love my Comp Cut as well for gain boost for everything from my drives
  7. imum amount of fuss

Review: Fulltone OCD V2 Overdrive Pedal Guitar Worl

Dagan demos one of the best overdrive pedals of all time, the Fulltone OCD V2 Overdrive. Fulltone OCD V2 Overdrive Distortion Pedal: http://bit.ly/2ZbBZcRFul.. A thorough, in-depth comparison of four Chinese-made clones of the Fulltone OCD Obsessive Complusive Drive v1 - the Joyo Ultimate Drive, the Mooer Hustle Dri.. The Fulltone OCD does exactly that and more, while preserving the Orange's natural character. I mostly use it with the volume dimed out, drive at 0, and tone at 12 o clock for boosts, but there are several other usable tones in this box. Another journey entirely, but the OR15 especially hates fuzz pedals (probably due to lack of headroom)

Fulltone OCD Review - Best Overdrive Pedal for Guitar

32 user reviews on Fulltone OCD V1.1. HT used in excellent condition (I would have if no new HT occas!) Following a concert in Chicago blues, 2 guitarists U.S. (excellent) used this pedal MAGIC Der Test 1. OKKO Diablo: Fulltone OCD Der Fulltone kommt in einer schicken kleinen Kiste, beklebt mit Fulltone Aufklebern. Drinnen findet man das OCD und eine schwärmerisch geschriebene Anleitung, 2 Seiten lang. Hoffentlich nicht zu viel versprochen...kostet ja schon 40 mehr als der OKKO, und hat 2 Regler weniger...auch noch die wertvollen Body und Feed. Das Gehäuse ist richtig stabil. The reviews on the new CS-OCD-Ge pedal have been stellar so far, and that is amazing in an era where people send back more than 50% of what they buy. Below are a few unsolicited reviews: In my opinion the OCD GE is simply the best OCD ever done...I love it! Dealer Login; Fulltone - Tone tools for the power-conscious. Products; Store; Artists; Dealers; News; Galleries; About; Contact; Home. July 21, 2017 Effects, Effects Reviews boutique pedal, distortion pedal, fulltone, ocd, overdrive pedal David Szabados The Fulltone OCD, otherwise known as the Obsessive Compulsive Drive, is not only one of Mike Fuller's best-selling overdrive/distortion units of all time, it has also been heralded and awarded accolades by the media since its introduction 12 years ago

der Fulltone Obsessive Compulsive Drive V2 (OCD V2) repliziert die Dynamik und das Obertonverhalten eines voll aufgedrehten Röhrenverstärkers mit seiner typischen Endstufenverzerrung; sehr dynamisch; reagiert stark auf den Volumenregler der Gitarre; Regler: Volume, Tone, Driv The FULLTONE OCD Distortion/Overdrive Pedal is THE HEAVIEST sounding OVERDRIVE PEDAL out there! I conducted a SOUND TEST with the OCD next to a BOSS DS-1, BIXONIC Epandora, IBANEZ MINI-Tube-Screamer as well as built-in OVERDRIVE ON a VOX NIGHTRAIN 15 & MARSHALL DSL 40 Tube AMPS.....all done with levels on all pedals the same, in 3 Different settings, the FULL-TONE OCD Pedal had the. Test the actual effects in real time with our exclusive technology. Start Stompenberg. These are other customers' choices: Customers who looked at this item have bought these: 28% bought this exact product. Fulltone OCD Overdrive V2 . Available immediately. Available immediately. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. Standard Delivery Times. £119 Add to Basket: 7% bought. Fulltone Secret Freq Pedal Review. James Rotondi. November 05, 2012. A A For disciples of the Fulltone OCD overdrive—and they are legion—there is little reason to even flirt with other crunch boxes. This venerable pedal is so dependable at pumping out the kind of gain that was once the exclusive province of cranked-to-the-max tube amps that OCD owners never have to deal with the anxiety of.

Fulltone OCD-Ge Obsessive Compulsive Drive Pedal Review

1. i review of the fulltone OCD was especially helpful to me. stumbled upon it when googling to find thoughts on the pedal. heard loads of great stuff. was actually going for a hotcake but a friend suggested trying the OCD as the hotcake sounds thin on strats, which i use. really wanna hear your opinions on the subject. email me or just post your comments here would be great. btw i also.
  2. The Fulltone Custom Shop CS-OCD-Ge. Reviews. The OCD pedal is the only pedal that uses 2 x Mosfets configured as hard-clipping to 'Voltage reference instead of the usual way: to ground. The earliest OCDs used 2 x Mosfets plus 1 x Germanium diode, but very quickly these diodes became harder and harder to find, and they became expensive. Recently I stumbled across a reasonably large stash of.
  3. It's about time that we finally reveal our Fulltone OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Drive) pedal review. All Fulltone pedals are built handmade in Los Angeles, California. Fulltone claims that the OCD is one of the best, if not the best overdrive pedal out in the market. Over the years the OCD has gained huge popularity and approval - all for a good reason
  4. It's about time that we finally reveal our Fulltone OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Drive) pedal review. All Fulltone pedals are built handmade in Los Angeles, California. Fulltone claims that the OCD is one of the best, if not the best overdrive pedal out in the market. Over the years the OCD has gained huge popularity and approval - all for a good.
  5. The Fulltone Ocd pedal it's one of the most popular overdrive stompboxes available. The question to make is, why is this pedal so popular nowadays if it's just like any other overdrive. However saying this pedal is like other overdrive pedals is a wrong affirmation
  6. In terms of getting a good sound out of it, it's pretty easy as it has a variety of useful tones, from light crunch to Overdriven meltdown

Fulltone OCD Test. Mike Fuller steht bekanntermaßen für Bodenpedale mit klassisch weichem, geschmackvollen Overdrive-Sound. Mit dem OCD stellt der versierte Bluesgitarrist ein Pedal vor, das er ursprünglich für sich selbst gebaut hatte. Ein Grund war, wie er selbst sagt, dass gewöhnliche Overdrive-Pedale nur die grundsätzlichen Eigenschaften des jeweiligen Verstärkers betonen, ohne. Hey all, I've been wanting to grab myself a Fulltone OCD for quite a while and yesterday I finally got up, took my guitar and Orange over to a local s.. Mittlerweile sind die Kreationen aus dem Hause Fulltone ein fester Bestandteil im Vokabular vieler Gitarristen - und immer ein Antesten wert. Seit dem Erscheinen des legendären OCD Overdrive setzt Fulltone aber auch auf Eigenentwicklungen. Der von uns getestete Plimsoul ist eine von ihnen

Fulltone OCD Test :: Boned

1. I took a flyer on a Fulltone OCD 1.7. I previously owned a 1.4 version and thought there were pros and cons with the pedal and decided not to keep it. Two immediate differences I found in comparing the two versions is the huge amount of output available with the new 1.7 version. I am only..
  2. Fulltone Secret Freq Pedal Review. For disciples of the Fulltone OCD overdrive—and they are legion—there is little reason to even flirt with other crunch boxes. This venerable pedal is so dependable at pumping out the kind of gain that was once the exclusive province of cranked-to-the-max tube amps that OCD owners never have to deal with the.
  3. 28.02.10. #1. Hallo alle zusammen, in diesem Video werden die 4 Versionen des OCD verglichen. 1 2 3 Klingen gleich, nur die Version 4 scheint entweder zu leise zu sein, oder sie klingt standardmäßig so dünn. Auch hier klingt die Version 4 deutlich schlechter in meinen Ohren, jedoch ist der Unterschied nicht so krass
  4. Reviews [Effekt] Billig vs Teuer - Harley Benton Ultimate Drive vs Fulltone OCD. Ersteller strat88 [Effekt] Billig vs Teuer - Harley Benton Ultimate Drive vs Fulltone OCD. Ersteller strat88.

Features: a complete different sound, more bottom end. I have written a review in italian about the Fulltone OCD V2. In 2018, a limited black edition was released for the Chicago Music Exchange. Only the color of the pedal changes. In 2019 another limited edition was released, this time the color is red. Ge VERSION - Customshop - 2019 - The color of the box is aquamarine (the color is light. Fulltone OCD V2 - hochfrequentes Piepsen bei Betrieb mit Netzteil. Ersteller michael2018; Erstellt am 16.11.18; M. michael2018 Registrierter Benutzer. Zuletzt hier 25.03.21 Mitglied seit 05.10.18 Beiträge 101 Kekse 228 16.11.18 #1 Hallo Leute, gestern ist mein OCD V2 gekommen... Leider gibt´s da so ein hochfrequentes Piepsen. Netzteiltausch hat nur geringe Verbesserung gebracht. The sound is dripping with harmonics and soul. Layered shades of dirty, crunch, bluesy and it will still clean up well. The pedal has Volume, Distortion, Resonance, Voicing, High end and Saturation controls. Standard Fulltone features such as LED with true-bypass switching along with 9V DC receptacle jack are here in the Distortion Pro as well

The Fulltone OCD is indeed an amazing pedal. When I purchased the OCD I purchased a Fulltone Fat Boost-3 to compare - with the intentions of only keeping the one I found most useful. Both are great pedals in there own way. Both pedals can also be used together as a great combination. But I stuck to my guns & returned one of them. The pedal I ended up keeping was the OCD. I've purchased many different overdrive & boost pedals over the years to sadly come to the conclusion that. Fulltone OCD Reviews / Tweet. Fulltone pedals are pricey, but worth it in my opinion. You?re getting a well made pedal that is going to last that has been designed and hand built by a musician. Mike Fuller is a picky man, and it shows in a very good way. Putting a 5 year warranty on his pedals says a lot too. I really like this company and will be purchasing more pedals f... read more on. FullTone OCD Review So here is another little pedal with a lot of attitude. The OCD is a great piece of gear, small size, great tones and LP and HP function for even more variations The Fulltone OCD V2 (Obsessive Compulsive Drive) overdrive pedal packs classic OD tones into a compact pedal with simple, no-fuss operation. From heavy crunch rich with overtones and feedback to spanky cleans, the OCD delivers the sounds of a great tube amp, as sell as the same sensitivity and response to your playing style Fulltone guitar pedals were born out of Mike Fuller's love for music, tone, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix and Robin Trower. The inconsistencies and fragile nature of vintage gear, like the Arbiter Fuzz Face, Uni-Vibe and Tycobrahe Octavia, drove him to start Fulltone in 1991, building boutique guitar pedals, with fat-sounding tone and a reliable build quality second to none

-We have a sound directly and Fulltone it was good. The Canadian OD looks like OCD, and then with a treble boost can go up the van halen on the channel distortion. -Used with a Gibson Les Paul is the foot. OVERALL OPINION From 3 months-Utils I ia esseay almost every home Fulltone OD including three versions of OCD Latest reviews Search resources. Members. Current visitors. Shop. Log in Register. What's new Search. Search. Search titles only . By: Fulltone OCD vs. PlimSoul. Thread starter Burstbucker; Start date Nov 17, 2012; 1; 2; Next. 1 of 2 Go to page. Go. Next Last. B. Burstbucker Member. Messages 1,894. Nov 17, 2012 #1 I've had my OCD for probably five or six years and got myself a PlimSoul.

Fulltone ocd ge. Thread starter Crossfireblues; Start date Jul 13, 2019; 1; 2; 3; Next. 1 of 3 Go to page. Go. Next Last. Crossfireblues. Silver Supporting Member. Messages 382. Jul 13, 2019 #1 seems funny to me that the demos that went out have yet to have a video posted or a review written online. Seems like a lot of hype . 8len8. Silver Supporting Member. Messages 13,646. Jul 13, 2019 #2. The Fulltone Obsessive Compulsive Drive (OCD) is an extremely open sounding Overdrive/Distortion circuit that differs from other overdrives in that it has a good bit more Dynamic-Rangemeaning the difference between picking soft or picking hard will actually yield I own a V4 OCD. Extremely easy pedal to use. Actually it's pretty hard to get a sound out of it that you will not like. One page manual, but you will not need anything more. I haven't done any mod.

User reviews: Fulltone OCD V1

Das Fulltone OCD ist für mich das beste Verzerrer-Pedal auf dem Markt. Es ist sehr dynamisch und perkussiv, besonders im 18V-Betrieb. Die Verzerrung reicht nicht sehr weit, Overdrive, kein Distortion. Es macht einen sehr robusten Eindruck. Die Klangcharakteristik versch. Gitarren ist deutlich zu hören und wird nicht platt gemacht (wie mMn. bei BadMonkey und TS.. Wie ein OCD klingt, sollte bekannt sein. Dieses Ding legt allerdings nochmals eine Schippe drauf. Volle Dynamik, der Ton atmet, kein Matsch, bin begeistert! Wenn es irgend einen Overdrive gibt, der sich wirklich so anfühlt wie ein Amp, dann ist es dieser. Der Schalter wechselt von eine fender-artigen Verzerrung zu einer, die eher nach Marshall klingt. Ok, man muss nach dem Umschalten das Volumen nachregeln, aber das ist ok. Unbedingt empfehlenswert Fulltone's description describes it accurately. Intense definition, a more tubelike feel, wider dynamic range, increased sustain, and a more highly focused single-note tone. OCDs are already known for their dynamic nature, especially at 18v, and the Ge improves on it. It really shines with the gain below noon in my opinion Latest reviews Search resources. Members. Current visitors. Shop. Log in Register. What's new Search. Search. Search titles only . By: Fulltone OCD version 1.7? Thread starter Matt L; Start date Mar 19, 2014; 1; 2; Next. 1 of 2 Go to page. Go. Next Last. Matt L Member. Messages 11,538. Mar 19, 2014 #1 I just sold what I thought was a V4 OCD, built last fall, and now the buyer opens a case.

Review: Fulltone OCD Overdrive Pedal. By Mark Marshall. 07/1/2016. Share; Tweet; Article Content Road Dawg. I don't like to write a review about a piece of gear before I use it for a period of time. I feel like it takes time to get to know a new tool. Just like a person, first impressions are important, but they aren't a perfect indicator of the behavior to come. I've been using this. Quick Review: Fulltone OCD vs Proco RAT When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more Reply OPTIONS. 1st May 2009 #1. electropoet ️. Gear Maniac 10 years. Quick Review: Fulltone OCD vs Proco RAT. Just thought I'd pass this along for those who can't just try any pedal. I've long had an OCD on my pedal board for heavier. Fulltone OCD V1.4 user reviews. Average Score: 4.8 ( 4.8/5 based on 19 reviews ) 16 reviews: 84 % : 2 reviews: 11 % : 1 user review: 5 %: 07/31/2011. denied's review Dynamic and unique sounding 5 - True bypass - Touch sensitive - Controls for volume, tone, drive - HP/LP voicing switch - Compact enclosure, easily opened - Powered by 9v battery or Boss style adapter - Handbuilt in California. Der Fulltone erlaubt eine Spannung zwischen 9 und 18 V, was ihn natürlich etwas flexibler macht als den Ultimate Drive, für den 9 Volt vorgesehen sind. Die höhere Spannung würde dem OCD noch etwas mehr Headroom, Differenziertheit und weniger Kompression abringen. Wie sich der Harley Benton gegen das Original schlägt, könnt ihr hier hören

(2019-02-14) Fulltone OCD 9v Vs 18v test de Sonido by MB Electronica (2019-02-28) Gibson SG, Marshall Bluesbreaker & Fulltone OCD by Jack Fossett (2019-03-28) Fulltone OCD V1 Vs Fulltone OCD V2 Test de Sonido by MB Electronica (2019-06-24) Fulltone OCD V2.0 overdrive pedal | Review by baxshopnl (2019-06-28) Test: Fulltone OCD V1 4 Distortion by. The Fulltone Obsessive Compulsive Drive V2 (OCD V2) replicates the dynamics and harmonics of a fully-wound tube amplifier with its typical output stage distortion; Very dynamic; Reacts strongly to the volume control of the guitar; Controls: Volume, Tone, Drive; Switch: Mini Toggle HP (High Peak) / LP (Low Peak), True Bypass / Enhanced Bypass (internal Fulltone ocd v2 review The first time I ever even heard of the Fulltone OCD was back in 2008 while playing a gig. I had a friend in the room that was a phenomenal guitar player, and just happened to have his gear in the car from a previous show, So, during our first break, I invited him up to play a set with us. He brings in nothing more than a guitar, combo amp, and two pedals; a tuner and. I purchased an OCD GE as a blem direct from Fulltone - love this pedal right out of the box. I own an OCD 1.7 and while it pushes a dirty amp like no other this new GE as a stand alone 'distortion' pedal is phenomenal, every bit as good as the dirt channel on my DSL 40CR. Not high gain, but from mild crunch to punch it delivers

Fulltone OCD V2 The OCD has received many slight tweaks since its birth in 2004, often incorrectly identified as version 2, Version 3, Version 4. In reality there has always been only one versionVersion 1, with very slight variations in a couple of values after that making them V1.0 through V1.8. All OCDs serial 205811 and higher are the new, less compressed versions some refer to as. The Fulltone OCD V2 (Obsessive Compulsive Drive) overdrive pedal packs classic OD tones into a compact pedal with simple, no-fuss operation. From heavy crunch rich with overtones and feedback to spanky cleans, the OCD delivers the sounds of a great tube amp, as sell as the same sensitivity and response to your playing style. Along with standard Volume, Drive, and Tone controls, the OCD V2's HP. Fulltone immersion into iconic sounds. The Fulltone® Collection exists because new sounds can lead to new music, and tools for sound shaping are always welcome in the project studio. IK Multimedia is proud to present this exciting collection of stomp and rack effects for AmpliTube. Guitarists and other musicians will recognize in this collection the main ingredients to many of the most. Fulltone knows that the pedals you place after your overdrive pedal can influence the sound of your dirt box — that's why they gave the OCD v2 an updated output buffer that is impervious to the sonic effects of successive pedals. Said another way, your tone remains consistent no matter where in your chain or loop switcher the OCD v2 is placed. Fulltone also explains that the output buffer.

Merci pour ce test clair et détaillé. As-tu fait des comparaisons avec l'OCD v2 classique ? Pour ma part, je reste avec la version silicium car j'ai trouvé mon Graal de saturation polyvalente : comme elle manque un peu à mon goût de présence dans le mix et de tranchant, je lui adjoins un treble booster germanium réglé plutôt lo-mids, un peu comme sur la Fulltone Ranger Im Netz kann man schnell & einfach Fulltone ocd test in die eigenen vier Wände bestellen. Dabei spart sich der Kunde die Tour in lokale Shops und hat noch viel mehr Produktauswahl allzeit direkt parat. Zusätzlich sind die Preise online fast immer bezahlbarer. Man hat somit nicht nur die breiteste Auswahl des Fulltone ocd test, man könnte zusätzlich außerordentlich viel Cash sparen. Die.

Fulltone OCD Preise vom 08.04.2021 ab 163,00 € Bilder Beschreibungen Sparen Sie mit guenstiger.de Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal. Wampler Tumnus V2 Overdrive & Boost Guitar Effects Pedal . EarthQuaker Devices Plumes Small Signal Shredder Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal. Pro Co RAT2 Distortion Pedal. JHS Morning Glory V4 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal. Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Customer Rating: 4.5 out of 5. FULLTONE OCD V2.0. Sofort versandfertig 163,00 € inkl. MwSt. | Versandkostenfrei ab 25 Euro (DE) In den Warenkorb. Zuletzt angesehen TrustedShop zertifiziert. Zahlungsarten. Partner. Kontakt. E-Mail: [email protected] Telefon: +49 6227 603 0. 20 Cent aus dem dt. Festnetz. Mobil abweichend. Service. Häufige Fragen Newsletter Service-Paket Zahlungsarten Versand Widerruf Retouren Reparaturen.

Occasionally we screw up... Not often, but it happens. But when we do, it's always on looks... never on tone, we call 'em Blems. The products we ship to dealers are perfect, so if there's a nick or a scratch then we eat it. We only have a few available, so hurry! All cosmetic blems sound as good as any perfect ped In dieser Folge möchte ich einen moderneren Verzerrer vorstellen, der es jedoch auch bereits zu Legendenstatus geschafft hat: der Fulltone OCD. Er ist deshalb so interessant, da er als einer der ersten Verzerrer wirklich sehr amp-like klingt und weniger nach einem Pedal. Natürlich gehen hier die Meinungen oft auseinander, aber der Fulltone OCD reagiert seh Read user reviews for Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive Overdrive and see over 325,000 product reviews at zZounds.com search_contextual_item_reviews_review; More options... Find results that contain... Any of my search term words; All of my search term words; Find results in... Content titles and body; Content titles only; Fulltone; All Activity; Home ; User Reviews ; Effects ; Guitar Effects ; Fulltone ; OCD Overdrive Obsessive Compulsive Drive ; My Reviews Write A Review. Fulltone OCD Overdrive Obsessive.

Reviews; This Category; search_contextual_item_reviews_review; More options... Find results that contain... Any of my search term words Fulltone ; OCD Overdrive Obsessive Compulsive Drive ; My Reviews Write A Review. Fulltone OCD Overdrive Obsessive Compulsive Drive. By Erik Matthews, February 6, 2009 in Guitar Effects Overall Rating. View All Reviews. A brand new Fulltone OCD arrived this morning - it sounds great with soloing and lead stuff, but when I play chords there is a distinct crackle underneath it that seems to follow the chord. Almost like a reverb/echo of crackle. Even with the gain set low. It isn't a cable issue - swapped cables and it's still there Founded in 1993, Fulltone is one of the original boutique pedal companies, and best known for its OCD overdrive and Cylde wah pedals. This week saw the music industry black out its websites and social media accounts on Tuesday June 2 in support of The Show Must Be Paused, BlackOut Tuesday and Black Lives Matter Fulltone ocd test - Der absolute TOP-Favorit . Wie sehen die Amazon Nutzerbewertungen aus? Trotz der Tatsache, dass die Bewertungen nicht selten nicht ganz objektiv sind, geben diese generell eine gute Orientierung. Welches Endziel visieren Sie nach dem Kauf mit Ihrem Fulltone ocd test an

Fulltone OCD V2 Review - Hands Down the Best Pedal On My Boar

New Software Review: Fulltone Collection for AmpliTube by IK Multimedia. September 26th, 2017 by Ari Raskin. View Single Page. Tweet. IK Multimedia's Fulltone Collection for AmpliTube features three emulations of unique and popular tools for guitarists: The OCD distortion pedal, SSTE Echoplex and TERC 80's rack chorus modules. The Fulltone Collection is a new add-on made for IK Multimedia. Fulltone ocd review musicradar An op-amp based overdrive in the family tree of the Tube Screamer, the OCD is widely reckoned to be one of the most open-sounding drives on the market...When Mike Fuller of Fulltone originally devised the OCD, he wanted an open-sounding distortion pedal with decent headroom to more faithfully emulate a driven tube amp.This desire for extra headroom is why the OCD.

My second Fulltone pedal, and surely won't be my last- the OCD blew me away, too! Love the high level of service at Sweetwater, and if I had taken a moment to chat with my service person, he no doubt would have told me about the minor power adapter issue. I like that the staff are musicians, and I'll be back in the future I play surf guitar, rock and a lot on my 2 classicals. I shoot for the sound that John Frusciante gets on By the Way. I also love Van Halens first few albums, Def Leppards first 2. I have been playing for 27 years. I have owned a plethara of amps and several guitars along the way, mostly Fender a.. That concludes our article on the speculations involving the Fulltone OCD, and the differences between each of the versions brought out. Hopefully you have learned a thing or two, and can now make a judgement about which version suits your needs. As usual, let us know if there are any adjustments or modifications that need to be made to this article by contacting us through our Contact Page or. All Reviews Gear Database Gear for sale Latest Trending. Home. Gear. Hardware Audio Processor. Signal Processing (HW) Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories. Fulltone. OCD When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more OCD 1 Review. Fulltone's Fulldrive 2 is a good place to start for a review. Features. The Fulltone FullDrive 2 is an overdrive unit that has controls for volume, tone, overdrive and boost. The volume control is a push/pull type that adds a compression cut feature when pulled. This is beneficial to players like myself that like the sound of the amp providing the majority of the tube compression and like to.

Fulltone OCD - guitartest

search_contextual_item_reviews_review; More options... Find results that contain... Any of my search term words; All of my search term Content titles only; Fulltone; All Activity; Home ; User Reviews ; Effects ; Guitar Effects ; Fulltone ; OCD Overdrive Obsessive Compulsive Drive ; My Reviews Write A Review. Fulltone OCD Overdrive Obsessive Compulsive Drive . By gerry -cgdhK, April 25. Fulltone knows that the pedals you place after your overdrive pedal can influence the sound of your dirt box — that's why they gave the OCD-Ge an updated output buffer that is impervious to the sonic effects of successive pedals. Said another way, your tone remains consistent no matter where in your chain or loop switcher the OCD-Ge is placed. Fulltone also explains that the output buffer. Ve nuestro review del Fulltone OCD V2. OCD V2 . El Nuevo Fulltone OCD V2. El OCD ha recibido pequeños ajustes en los últimos 12 años, a menudo identificados incorrectamente como versión 2, versión 3, V4, etc. En realidad, siempre ha habido solo una versión la Versión 1, con muy ligeras variaciones después, convirtiéndolas en V1.1 hasta la V1.7. El 15/06/2017 fue lanzado un. Test de la pédale d'overdrive Fulltone OCD Occis Carton Driv é Il n'y a pas que les Tube Screamer dans la vie, il y a l'OCD aussi ! Ce grand classique de la pédale d'overdrive jouit d'une excellente réputation, et on la retrouve sur de nombreux pedalboards de professionnels et d'amateurs. Il faut dire que Fulltone, le fabricant de l'OCD, a très vite senti la vague des.

Fulltone OCD Pedal - Gear Review - YouTub

Fulltone ocd ge review - Wählen Sie dem Liebling unserer Tester. Herzlich Willkommen hier bei uns. Unsere Redakteure haben es uns zum Ziel gemacht, Varianten jeder Variante ausführlichst zu testen, sodass Interessierte ganz einfach den Fulltone ocd ge review gönnen können, den Sie als Kunde möchten. Für eine möglichst objektive Bewertung, schließen wir eine riesige Auswahl an Faktoren. I am using this prior to a Fulltone OCD, which has been my hands-on favorite for years. I like to have various levels of gain that I can punch in, and this set up seems to do it. If I had to use only one pedal it would be the OCD, but I think I will keep this one on my board as well. I think I will wind up using the overdrive channel on this one when I want a more heavily distorted sound from. Review: Fulltone OCD v4. Autor: Mensagem: Michel_Wylde Veterano # jun/13 Como é que eu tenho esse pedal: Primeiro eu comprei um wah wah Clyde Deluxe, e fiquei muito apaixonado pela marca, timbrão, resistente, enfim, aquele pedal que vc sente confiança que nunca vai te deixar na mão. Aí eu estava precisando de um pedal de booster e o OCD te dá isso e ainda um overdrive mto bom mesmo. Customer Review Rating. The Fulltone Plimsoul overdrive pedal is rated 4* out of 5* on Amazon - Check Reviews Here. If you found this review on the Fulltone Plimsoul overdrive pedal both enjoyable and informative. Comment below your own review or any questions you may have regarding this product. For more pedal review Click Her

Fulltone OCD Review - Best Overdrive Pedal for Guitar . Fulltone OCD An overtone-rich overdrive that preserves highs and lows while offering dynamic touch sensitivity - there's no wonder the OCD remains an obsession for tonehounds the world over. California-based Fulltone, created by company founder Michael Fuller, debuted the Obsessive Compulsive Drive back in 1994. It has since become one of. Fulltone OCD-Ge Obsessive Compulsive Drive Pedal Review This is my full review of the brand new Fulltone OCD-Ge dirt pedal. This review will cover the.. OCD V2The New Fulltone OCD V2 The OCD has received many slight tweaks over the last 12 years, often incorrectly identified as version 2, Version 3, V4, etc. In reality there has always been only one versionVersion 1, with very slight variations after that making them V1.1 through V1.7.On 6/

Fulltone Musical Products, IncVox Joe Satriani Signature Ice 9 Overdrive | Equipboard®Fulltone Full Drive 2 10th Anniversary Mosfet EditionFulltone ocd ge — fulltone ocd zum kleinen preis hier

Der Custom Shop OCD verfügt in Gegensatz zur Standard Version 2 x Mosfets und 2 x Germanium Dioden mit ein paar Schaltungstechnichen Änderungen. Das Pedal bekommt hier durch etwas Definition, mehr Sustain, ein weiteren Dynamik Bereich, more tube-like feel, und single-notes werden fokussierter dargestellt. Fulltone O.. Test de la Fulltone Custom Shop OCD Ge Le nom ne laisse guère de suspense : pour la version Custom Shop de la célèbre OCD, Fulltone tente assaisonnement au Germanium... English (US Review: Fulltone | OCD Ge Pedal. Reviewed on Jan 3, 2020 . by Shawn Mack. With the astronomical success of the original Obsessive Compulsive Device pedal, Fulltone is trying to parlay the success into its next incarnation, the OCD Ge. Fulltone has added an additional germanium diode to its latest edition of the OCD. The original OCD was produced with (2) MOSFET and (1) Germanium diode. The end. Since the Fulltone OCD Pedal is one of our best sellers, we are going to start off our pedal reviews with it, and since one of the most common questions we get here at Humbucker Music is how the Fulltone OCD compares to the Fulldrive 2, we're going to hit upon that as well. To begin with, the OCD is different than most overdrive pedals in its dynamic qualities This is an overdrive pedal, NOT a distortion pedal. It will give you amazing tone but will not do the metal thing too well. Im sure there are some players out there who will understand that after playing for 10yrs or so, you begin to develop better taste in guitar sounds and you begin to see thin.. Pedal Ocd Fulltone V2 Car Limited Edition Custom Shop C/ Nfe. R$ 999. em. 12x . R$ 96, 53. Frete grátis. Pedal Ocd V2 (novo Na Caixa Importado) R$ 1.635. em. 12x . R$ 155, 31. Frete grátis. Pedal Overdrive Fulltone Ocd Candy Apple Red Limited Edition. por Olist. R$ 159. em. 12x . R$ 15, 10. Frete grátis. Footswitch Fulltone 3 Pdt - Raridade. R$ 165. em. 12x . R$ 13, 75. sem juros. Frete.

• Azathioprin Kinder.
  • Jonglieren mobilesport.
  • Einstellhalle Wohnmobil Volketswil.
  • Zwar man zeuget viele Kinder.
  • Bastelset Kinder Holz.
  • Außenborder gebraucht 10 PS.
  • Quantum DXi ransomware.
  • FPI R 2020.
  • Schlangensätze 2. klasse arbeitsblätter.
  • Eigenes Gesicht in Video einfügen App.
  • Kindersicherung autotür VW.
  • Einwilligungserklärung DSGVO Vorlage kurz.
  • Brunnkarsee Wanderung.
  • Eddie Murphy wife.
  • Mario Kart Double Dash Special Cup freischalten.
  • Polnische Brautkleider Designer.
  • Crivit Schrittzähler Lidl 2020 Bedienungsanleitung.
  • Kardiologe Freising Reisinger.
  • Augenfarbe ändern Pigment.
  • Smartwatch mit whatsapp funktion ohne sim karte.
  • Erich Jaeger Anhängermodul defekt.
  • RPC vs REST.
  • Modetanz der 60 Jahre.
  • Biphasischer Schlaf Forum.
  • Herbstdeko Basteln zum aufhängen.
  • Nach dem Benutzen groß oder klein.
  • Affen zerfleischen Kind Video.
  • SWR Classic News.
  • DDR Popmusik Sänger.
  • Arduino 8x8 LED matrix code generator.
  • Android App per Link öffnen.
  • Uplay connection error.
  • Amazon Fire TV Zweitgerät.
  • 7 segment font.
  • AfD Befürworter.
  • Glock Holster Links.
  • Bradley Cooper net worth.
  • Norbert Hoerster Abtreibung.
  • Royal Enfield Classic 500 EFI Probleme.
  • Scheidungsfolgenvereinbarung Tipps.
  • Analoges Telefon an Vodafone Router anschließen.